How does the ordering process work with Klarna?
How does the ordering process work?
- Add the items you wish to order to your shopping cart. You can see the contents of your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the "Shopping Cart" link on the top right-hand side of every page (first step in ordering process).
- From the shopping cart, you will then proceed to the checkout. In the event you already have an e-shop-direct account, you may enter your login information now (e-mail address + password). If you do not have an account, you will create one now.
- During the next step, you will choose your delivery and payment methods. Depending on the selected payment method, you will be directed via a secure SSL connection to your payment service provider in order to enter your payment information. As a guest payer on PayPal, you will only be directed to the corresponding page to enter your bank information once you have submitted the order to us.
- Specify your billing and delivery address in the payment section.
- In the final step of the ordering process, verify that all of the information you entered is correct. If you would like to make changes to any of the information you entered, simply click on the step you would like to go back to in the ordering process chart on the top of each page. If all of the information is correct, click on the "Submit Order" button.
- We will send you an order confirmation e-mail as soon as we receive your order.
What should I do if the delivery is damaged?
If the shipment is obviously damaged upon arrival, unpack the goods in the presence of the deliverer in order to check for damage to the contents. Please always have the deliverer confirm any damage to the packaging in writing.
And please contact us immediately if the goods inside the damaged packaging have also been damaged.